Welcome to the last week of classes. Here’s what you need to have on your radar:
Preparation for Pinterest on Thursday (4/26)
- Make sure you have a Pinterest account.
- Read/familiarize yourself with Pinterest from The Digi Daily post titled, Pinterest 101: a Tutorial
- Record (blog about) your initial reactions to Pinterest and what you thought of the sign-up process.
- Create a Pinboard of your own and add everyone from the class to is that we can all see it.
Digital Community Projects
These are due by midnight on Friday, April 27.
Final Exam on Tuesday, May 1 at
- Come prepared to present your community project.
- Make sure you’ve completed the final exam blog post.