New Home Page

Class Announcements

Recent Posts

• Wardrobe Capsule Guide *GIVEAWAY*

darlingchaos

March 15, 2017

GIVEAWAY!!! Are you looking for ways to make your wardrobe easy and stylish?! I have a capsule wardrobe guide ($27 value) to giveaway from my dear friends at Apple and Pear Wardrobe Design! The goal of the capsule wardrobe is to make it easy for you to have better style. Capsule wardrobes save you time… Continue reading Wardrobe Capsule Guide *GIVEAWAY*

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Bloglovin’

darlingchaos

March 7, 2017

When I was first home from the hospital after having both baby number 1 and number 2, there are lots of hours in the day that you can’t do much else besides feed your baby. I found Bloglovin’. I found some amazing blogs to follow on there from parenting to cooking/baking, to healthier living. I’m… Continue reading Bloglovin’

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Potty Train in 24 Hours?!

darlingchaos

March 6, 2017

You probably clicked on this post because of the amazing title, right?! So we are in the middle of potty training the second child. It’s also our first experience with a boy. I have read EVERY 3-day training guide that is out there. I’ve asked for tips and tricks from other moms. I have had… Continue reading Potty Train in 24 Hours?!

Comments on this post so far: 0

• When a village doesn’t feel like a village

darlingchaos

March 1, 2017

We are in a unique world. Sitting with some friends this week, we had a very interesting conversation about where our expectation of being a “perfect” mom comes from and what we think a perfect mom does. My two cents was that we see the “perfect” moments people share on Facebook. You know- the picture… Continue reading When a village doesn’t feel like a village

Comments on this post so far: 0

• I decided NOT to give up something for Lent

darlingchaos

February 28, 2017

It’s that time of year, where many people are giving up chocolate, coffee, swearing, whatever it is they choose to give up for a 40 day period called Lent. I remember growing up and the biggest “sacrifice” for most of my school aged friends was chocolate. I never seemed to have the will-power to give… Continue reading I decided NOT to give up something for Lent

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Teaching when to call 9-1-1

darlingchaos

February 25, 2017

One morning as I was tip-toeing through the gate at the top of the stairs to avoid waking my little cherubs up, my little fluffy cherub zoomed by me almost knocking me down. That quick flash of panic led me to realize that if anything happened to this stay at home mom, whose husband goes to work… Continue reading Teaching when to call 9-1-1

Comments on this post so far: 0

• No Sick Days for Mom

darlingchaos

February 22, 2017

Yes, I have been completely MIA for a while. One kid went down with the stomach bug. One kid came down with a small virus. I came down with the same virus, plus a little extra. What is the absolute worst is that there is no room for moms to get sick. There is also… Continue reading No Sick Days for Mom

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Who is your priority?

darlingchaos

February 11, 2017

Sex. It tends to be the topic of a lot of fights between couples and a hot topic of conversation among friends. It’s a taboo topic to some and an every day conversation for others. It takes over magazine covers and news headlines, yet is still an uncomfortable thing to talk about. So why am I… Continue reading Who is your priority?

Comments on this post so far: 0

• School Registration Anxieties

darlingchaos

February 2, 2017

It’s the beginning of February and everywhere on the mom FB pages I follow, there are anxious moms wondering what to do with their kids next year. I never knew Kindergarten was such a hot topic until I became a mom. I was even a kindergarten teacher in my past life, and still didn’t know… Continue reading School Registration Anxieties

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Women’s March on Washington

darlingchaos

January 22, 2017

(Photo credit: Kirsten Nichols. The streets of D.C.) I have been grappling with what happened yesterday, in our nation and all around the world. I am not an overly political person. In fact, I like to keep my political views to myself, however, this year it seemed very hard to talk about anything else. Many emotions… Continue reading Women’s March on Washington

Comments on this post so far: 0