New Home Page

Class Announcements

Recent Posts

Showing page 2 of 41 Previous Next

• The dinner time ritual

darlingchaos

March 31, 2017

Let me paint you a wonderful picture: A family is sitting down for dinner. Mom and dad are pulling the delicious meal from the oven, maybe putting a few sides in bowls and placing them on the table, the kids are adorning the table with napkins and forks. Everyone sits down to enjoy the meal… Continue reading The dinner time ritual

Comments on this post so far: 0

• My Hesitant Nutritional Journey

darlingchaos

March 23, 2017

We live in a very conflicting world. We are bombarded by images of “perfect” bodies, sex appeal, and 1,001 diets we can jump on to help us lose weight. At the same time we are also bombarded with stories about learning how to fuel our bodies properly, being strong and confident versus tall and thin, and… Continue reading My Hesitant Nutritional Journey

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Green Little Leprechauns

darlingchaos

March 17, 2017

It seems as though on March 17 (and the days surrounding), everyone becomes Irish. Green is worn with pride. Parades become a family tradition. Corned beef, cabbage, and Irish soda bread adorns dinner tables. I’m proud to have Irish blood in me and I love to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. I love it even more now… Continue reading Green Little Leprechauns

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Green Little Leprechauns

darlingchaos

March 17, 2017

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Wardrobe Capsule Guide *GIVEAWAY*

darlingchaos

March 15, 2017

GIVEAWAY!!! Are you looking for ways to make your wardrobe easy and stylish?! I have a capsule wardrobe guide ($27 value) to giveaway from my dear friends at Apple and Pear Wardrobe Design! The goal of the capsule wardrobe is to make it easy for you to have better style. Capsule wardrobes save you time… Continue reading Wardrobe Capsule Guide *GIVEAWAY*

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Wardrobe Capsule Guide *GIVEAWAY*

darlingchaos

March 15, 2017

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Bloglovin’

darlingchaos

March 7, 2017

When I was first home from the hospital after having both baby number 1 and number 2, there are lots of hours in the day that you can’t do much else besides feed your baby. I found Bloglovin’. I found some amazing blogs to follow on there from parenting to cooking/baking, to healthier living. I’m… Continue reading Bloglovin’

Comments on this post so far: 0

• Potty Train in 24 Hours?!

darlingchaos

March 6, 2017

You probably clicked on this post because of the amazing title, right?! So we are in the middle of potty training the second child. It’s also our first experience with a boy. I have read EVERY 3-day training guide that is out there. I’ve asked for tips and tricks from other moms. I have had… Continue reading Potty Train in 24 Hours?!

Comments on this post so far: 0

• When a village doesn’t feel like a village

darlingchaos

March 1, 2017

We are in a unique world. Sitting with some friends this week, we had a very interesting conversation about where our expectation of being a “perfect” mom comes from and what we think a perfect mom does. My two cents was that we see the “perfect” moments people share on Facebook. You know- the picture… Continue reading When a village doesn’t feel like a village

Comments on this post so far: 0

• I decided NOT to give up something for Lent

darlingchaos

February 28, 2017

It’s that time of year, where many people are giving up chocolate, coffee, swearing, whatever it is they choose to give up for a 40 day period called Lent. I remember growing up and the biggest “sacrifice” for most of my school aged friends was chocolate. I never seemed to have the will-power to give… Continue reading I decided NOT to give up something for Lent

Comments on this post so far: 0